What’s in a strategic marketing plan.
Split into two parts, the strategic marketing plan will first define how it will win in the market, before choosing the tactical levers necessary to deliver the win.
- Market segmentation
- Target audience selection
- Buyer persona development
- Product and brand positioning
- Customised buyer’s journey
- Definition of SMART marketing objectives
- Full marketing mix
- Product – development analysis
- Place – review of distribution channels
- Price – using price as a tactical lever
- Promotion – Integrated Marketing Communication
- Creative brief management